BUILDING THE BUSINESSES AND PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS OF TOMORROW: SMART AND CONNECTED ORGANISATIONS
Are you ready to manage 5 times more data within the next 5 years?
Businesses are faced with the proliferation of information channels, the complexity of their IT systems and the challenge of leveraging their data. They must however come to grips with these three areas if they are to:
- move quicker than their rivals
- create a unique, customised customer experience
- open up and develop data use in the business for improved communication between business functions
- have an overall corporate vision
By 2025, billions of connected objects (IoT / IIoT) will coexist across all areas with highly connected humans, generating 175ZB of data (IDC study). This data will be analysed by different types of artificial intelligence (AI), while leveraging the capabilities of hybrid cloud platforms and architectures, and moving ever closer to real time.
This fundamental digital transformation puts data at the heart of all business models and operations. From the public sector to the private sector, value chains across the board will be shaped by this. There is also the issue of being able to ensure this data is governed in an efficient and adaptive manner. As for citizens and customers, they are also increasingly supported by AI, with the technology being embedded in their smartphones.
From a technical perspective, what we are talking about is: data visualisation, machine / reinforcement learning, data science, data warehousing as-a-service, data integration, data security, hybrid cloud (big/smart) data platforms, Master Data Management, Smart automation or Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
For more than 10 years now, Talan has been supporting organisations in making this transformation a reality by providing the necessary human resources, knowledge and technical expertise, while keeping all of their business function, sector and regional characteristics in mind.
Harness the power of your existing data to analyse your business today and predict that of tomorrow
New challenges for Data Intelligence
As a key component of this digital environment, Data Intelligence is crucial for organisations if they are to meet the new challenges of leveraging data intelligence:
- Support business growth by leveraging data value
- Make informed decisions using reliable and meaningful data
- Transform the organisation through change management programmes to create a data culture and support employee skills development
- Manage new data risk: regular changes in regulations, fraud risk, cybersecurity measures, etc.
Bringing data and performance together
A smart company is one that applies a data-driven approach to the entire data value chain, where it can:
- Gain a competitive advantage (revenue – cost - innovation)
- Reposition data to the centre of high value-added operations
- Enjoy greater agility by tracking the fast-paced nature of business models
- Streamline internal and external data flows to be more real-time based
- Govern data and its quality
- Drive innovation
- Go beyond traditional Business Intelligence where reporting becomes a “commodity”
Take full control of your data to support your "augmented business” transformation
Data intelligence: the cornerstone of technical and technological expertise
- Data Strategy
- BI Transformation
- Regulatory Compliance (GDPR)
- System Architecture
- Cloud / Hybrid
- Big Data / DWH as Service
- Data Virtualisation
- Managed Services
- ETL / ELT / CDC
- IoT Hub
- Data Quality Management (DQM)
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Intelligent Automation / RPA
- Data Science
- Text Mining
- Self-Service BI
- Human Resources
- End-to-end development
- Change management
LEADING AND INNOVATIVE PARTNERS
Contact a data expert
Our Dedicated Data Experts
Please complete the form below to be contacted by a Data Expert.
Would you like to apply to us? Check our job offers now online! Applications received via this form will not be transferred.
Informations collected from this contact form are subject to data processing necessary to manage your application. These will be recorded and transmitted to the Marketing and Commercial Department within Talan Group. We invite you to complete only the information relevant to the processing of your request. You have the right to access, correct and delete your personal data, as well as the right of limitation and opposition for legitimate reasons to the processing of such data. You can exercise your rights by contacting our DPO at email@example.com. For more information on the management of your personal data and your rights, please consult our personal data protection policy.